Friday, August 21, 2009

crazy, busy summer (july)

We attended 3 (yes, 3!) weddings in the month of July. The fourth of July was spent celebrating Lauren and Nathan Eakin's wedding, the following weekend we roadtripped it out to Indiana University to celebrate with Nate and Amber Todd, and made our way to Scranton, PA the end of July for my great friend and fellow teacher Sara Lucarella's wedding. We are so excited for all of them and love them to death :)





lauren and nathan




nate and amber shakin it
my beautiful friend sara

July was also spent traveling all over the eastern United States. Aaron went to his college roommate Tommy's bachelor party in West Virginia, I traveled to Pittsburgh to celebrate my great friend Amy's bachelorette party, and I also went to Deep Creek, Maryland to reunite with my fellow Geneva Women's Soccer alumni.
GWS "NAIA" alum...



amy's bachelorette party



July also brought my nephews and sister to the eastern part of the state to hang out. We went swimming, watched "untle awin's" softball games, and went to the please touch museum in Philly. We had a fun week and miss the boys like always!


ethan and marley


please touch museum




the boys and untle awin

No comments: