Thursday, November 25, 2010

TOP 5 MOST THANKFUL FOR...

5- Missy O'Malley. What a true blessing she is. I am SO thankful the Lord provided her to watch and love and care for Everett while I'm at work. She has made him part of her family and it is evident that she simply loves him. What a relief for me, for Aaron. Being a working mom is hard, but Missy makes it bearable. She sends me pictures and email updates of what's going on and what I'm missing while at work. She loves Jesus and is constantly showing that to her kids (mine included) in the way that she lives. Thank you Missy for being such an incredible friend and amazing second mama to Everett!

4- Our Providence Church Family. What an incredible blessing to be a part of the body of believers there. I am so thankful for pastors who preach the word and convict my heart, friends that love my family, invest in our lives, challenge me, speak truth when I need to hear it, and the privelage to be a involved with a group of believers that reaches out to the community of West Chester and worldwide to spread the truth and grace of Jesus Christ.

3- Andersons and Windles. We have incredible parents and siblings. Our parents have raised us up in the truth of Jesus and have encouraged us in it. They have been amazing examples to us in life, marriage, and parenting and we couldn't love them more. Our brothers and sisters are awesome. We have grown up together fighting, loving, and laughing with each other and we really wouldn't be the people we are today without them. Near or far, we love you all so very much.

2- Our little family. Life is crazy and busy, but perfect with each other. We are so in love with each other and with our darling little boy. That doesn't mean we've always got it together or don't fight or get tired of all the jobs we juggle, BUT we recognize the blessings that the Lord has given us in each other. We recognize that life wouldn't be complete without the other. And, we recognize that the Lord has blesssed us beyond measure with Everett.

1- Jesus Christ. He gives reason and purpose to my life. He has saved me from myself. He gives me peace and comfort and the swift kick of conviction when I need it. What an amazing God that I serve!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!



*Disclaimer: there are so many more people that I could add to this list... family and friends. Know that if you're reading this today, I am grateful for you and your place in my life!

No comments: