Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Balsamic Chicken with Caprese Cous Cous

Yum. This was the new recipe I tried week. It was a different taste, but delicious. I changed the recipe slightly by making extra dressing and not adding much to the cous cous other than mozzarella pearls and fresh basil. The sauce had a yummy flavor and the chicken turned out great. Aaron really liked it. He liked it as much as the Hawaiian chicken recipe. He gave it an 8/10.  I didn't like it quite that much, but did like how easy it was to make. It only really took about 25 minutes to make, start to finish. Next time, I would add would add a LOT more fresh basil. I wish I would have had more! Anyone notice what all my recipes have in common? Yeah, chicken breast. I can't help it. It's a staple at my house. Anyone have any good chicken breast recipes for me to try?!

No comments: