Tuesday, October 11, 2011

how bout them apples

Last week, I checked off apple picking from my fall fun list. It was a perfect fall day and a perfect morning for picking. Everett and I went to Weavers Orchard with my sweet friend and her girls. Weavers is pretty much amazing with acres of farmland filled with rows and rows of trees. The kids ate their fill of apples and helped "pick" a few. Everett loved it and especially loved stopping to pet the animals on the way back to the car. It was a great morning, just like you hope for when you make a list of fun stuff to do. It was one of those mornings that the pictures actually tell the story of the morning and how much fun we had (despite the fact that half of them were taken from my cell phone after my nice camera died). Here's to hoping for more fun fall stuff and a charged camera battery next time!





one of my favorites
yum yum

a few with mommy



all in a days work

1 comment:

the.love.you.make said...

We were at Weaver's on Saturday!