Saturday, March 3, 2012

two years

Everett-

I can't believe it. Two years, already? It seems like just yesterday we held you for the first time and, then again, I forget what life was like without you. This year has been so much fun. You really grew from a baby to a little boy. You mastered the art of running and also of falling. You found a love for swimming and baseball, horses and dogs, Buzz and Woody. You went from one or two words to more words than I can count. You make us laugh every day at the funny things you say and repeat and do. You'll do anything to make people laugh and love an audience. You bring so much joy, so much laughter, so much life to our family. We can't wait to see all that this year holds. I can't wait for more adventures and getting to see you as a big brother!

Happy 2nd Birthday my sweet boy.

I love you so much,

Mama



1 comment:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

They say the first year goes fast...but....I think the 2nd year goes faster! I hope Everett got a fun little celebration yesterday, that cutie definitely deserves it.Love him, and Love you too, Momma.