Sunday, October 28, 2012

brothers they are

I finally got some comparison pictures together of the boys. They are definitely brothers, but have their own looks too. When Graham was born I thought they looked nothing alike; however, the older Graham gets, the more similarities I see. Graham will make a face or do something and it immediately makes me think of Everett. I think the biggest difference between them is their noses. Everett had a little turned up nose and Graham has a little button nose. I think both boys have the same eyes and lips. Everett is a clone of me when I was a kid, but everyone is saying that Graham looks more like Aaron. I'm okay with that since I think my husband is incredibly handsome.


on their birthdays


2.5 weeks and 10 days with Mimi

10 and 6 weeks


best comparison?



Both boys are adorable, but then again, I'm their biased mama. You be the judge.



4 comments:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

They are twins. ;)

Jan said...

LOVE them both ... You will always know they are brothers, just like you and your sisters!

Sunshine and Spoons said...

They definitely look a lot alike!

katie ridings said...

they are so precious.