Thursday, February 28, 2013

retiring the sign

This has been hanging on the wall in my dining room for the last year:



I made the sign almost exactly a year ago to tell everyone that we were expecting another Windle baby. I took a million pictures of Everett with the sign until I got the two I wanted for our announcement. 




After that, I hung it in our dining room because I just loved it. It was such a sweet reminder (along with my growing belly) of the new life on its way. 



After Graham was born, I just couldn't seem to erase it. Not sure why; however, today I finally need the chalkboard for Everett's upcoming birthday. I took a few last pictures of my baby #2 holding the sign. It's funny to think about all of the unknowns of a year ago --- and now today knowing all of the sweetness and certainty of our lives with Graham.


 I'll miss seeing that sweet sign on our dining room wall. 

1 comment:

Sunshine and Spoons said...

Seeing that sign on Pinterest was what lead me to your blog in the first place :) It caught my eye because our due dates were only 1 day apart. I gotta admit, I was a little jealous when you were 5 days early and I ended up being 13 days late, LOL.