Thursday, March 14, 2013

happy half birthday

It's hard to believe that it's been six months already, but the proof is in the pudding. You are definitely growing and changing. I love it, but feel like it's going so fast this time around.



If I could sum you up in one word it would be happy. All the time with the smiles. You've got this adorable little dimple and just this month your first little tooth. Every time anyone even looks at you, you flash this sweet smile. It is so darn cute. I wish I could bottle up these days and your sweetness.








The other word to describe you is laid back. You are so calm and relaxed. You just seem to go with the flow. Nothing seems to bother you (unless it involves me not feeding you). You put up with all kinds of love from your brother and still think he's the most hilarious person of all time. 





The past six months have been an absolute gift. I am so smitten with you. 
happy half birthday my littlest love.

2 comments:

Paul and Sarah said...

So sweet. They sure do grow up fast.

Jan said...

Precious little Graham! Love him!