Thursday, April 3, 2014

in search of sunshine and 60's

This winter is the craziest I can ever remember. 12 winter storms with 60 plus inches of snow. It's the first spring I've really, really longed for. My children were literally bouncing off our walls. This past week we finally had some sunshine and warmer temps. It was glorious. We spent every minute we could outside soaking up the much needed vitamin D.  Even when it was a chilly 50 degrees, we just bundled up and played outside. I've never been so thankful for sunshine, park days, and the promise of spring!







1 comment:

Lizzie @ This Happy Life said...

I totally hear ya! Where do you live? I'm in the suburbs of Chicago and it's also been the craziest winter I've ever witnessed! SO much snow and SO cold!! Your boys are so adorable though :)

-Lizzie
www.multipurposemama.com