Tuesday, June 10, 2008

our first visitors...



This weekend we got our first visitors- my parents! (kristen) They were our first guests to actually come and stay with us. Mom and Dad hadn't seen our house yet or met Marley. We had a great weekend!!! It was the typical weekend for when we visit each other- Mom and I hang out and shop while Aaron and Dad golf. However, this Saturday, Mom and I shopped with a purpose. She is making us a quilt to match our freshly painted navy and white bedroom. I'll post pictures of it when she finishes- it's going to be amazing! Dad and Aaron painted the two ugly striped walls in the basement along with golfing. Mom and Dad loved Marley... I think we going to convince them to get another dog ;) Anyway, we had an awesome weekend. Miss you guys already!!!

No comments: