Sunday, December 6, 2009

She's not fat... she's pregnant

Being pregnant has had it's funny moments. People really say the craziest things... just last week a student made a comment about the end of the year and I said "well Brendan, I won't be here" and he said why? Then somehow at 26 weeks pregnant I shocked him by telling him that I was pregnant?! I said "well Brendan, did you think I swallowed a soccer ball?" haha he must've thought so! Over Thanksgiving, we met our friends Steve and Helene Norris for coffee and Steve proceeded to introduce me to his brother as "not fat, just pregnant" haha A woman that I work with actually made 3 comments in one day about my growing bump! I don't really mind the comments, and they always make for funny stories later ;)

I did want to add some pictures of my growing bump for my friends and family that live far away that haven't seen me in the past few months. So here is your baby bump update:













21 weeks



22 weeks




24.5 weeks



26 weeks

2 comments:

Paul and Sarah said...

Kristen you look so cute! Cant wait to see the baby when he finally arrives

Anna said...

YAY for baby growing!!!:) So fun! Can't wait to meet this little one! could be awhile... since that I only get to see you and Aaron, oh, every 3 years.:)