Wednesday, November 26, 2008

first snow, EVER

Last Thursday, after a long night of parent/teacher conferences, I headed home to Morgantown. It was flurrying on the drive home and by the time I pulled into our house we had about a 1/2 inch of snow on the ground. I couldn't get my clothes changed fast enough because I knew this would be the first time Marley ever saw snow. After a quick change into warm clothes, we were off. Marley didn't know what to think at first. He sort of sniffed around and tried to figure out what all this white stuff was. Snow was coming down in huge flakes by this point and more and more snow was laying on the ground. This was when Marley really started having fun. He was jumping in the air trying to catch snowflakes in his mouth and rolling around in the snow. I threw snow at him and he thought it was just the best game ever. By the next morning, we had over 3 inches of snow on the ground! We were excited Marley liked the snow so much! Lets hope for lots more snowy days!

our first snow in Morgantown
Marley still not sure what to think

ahh, play time!

so cute

No comments: