Monday, January 19, 2009

PITTSBURH'S GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL (AGAIN)!

I have been a die-hard Steelers fan ever since I can remember. Really, growing up in Pittsburgh, it's hard to be anything but. The Steelers 5th Super Bowl win is still fresh in my mind. We were seniors in college and there was a group of us that would have Steelers parties at my house on 7th ave. I'm pretty sure this was when the Steelers were solidified as Aaron's second team (sorry by the way to the Eagles fans... I was hoping for a PA Super Bowl!) In two weeks, we'll be celebrating with a different group of friends, but we're hoping for the same results.


GO STEELERS!!!





Snodgrass (my roommate) and I @ the Steelers/Bengals game in 2005




in the midst of converting Aaron



mom, kels, and I @ the beginning of the 2008 season





self explanitory... here we go!

No comments: