Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blog stalking

I am all about blog stalking. I mean really, who isn't? I just had a conversation last night with a friend who said there are times that she sees someone at church or out and thinks to herself "hmm why do I know all about that person"... haha and it ends up it's simply from their blog! If you're like me it's interesting to read blogs and get a peek into their lives and it's even more interesting that after reading peoples blogs regularly the way you feel like you really know them?! Craziness. So anyway, I was looking at my blog stats and realized that I get hundreds of people stalking reading my blog. I'm totally cool with that, but it'd be nice if you left a comment or became a follower, because really, I'd like to know who I'm sharing our life with, ya know?

Blog stalk on my friends, just leave a comment every once in a while ;)

6 comments:

Paul and Sarah said...

Thats so funny that you say that because when I checked my stats the other day.... there has been traffic from your blog to mine. I was wondering who was checking us out through you. Stalk away girl!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

Isn't it amazing? kind of crazy too. Also, I'm finding the new font of your blog a little hard to read :/ Just me, maybe?

Unknown said...

hahaha it would be nice if you could find out huh! I stalk you at least every other day just in case you were wondering.

a blog full of weldons. said...

i think we all do the same thing...the blog world is great like that! i love checking in on you guys and your cutie tootie little man! those snow tears are priceless :)
have a great day!

a blog full of weldons. said...

you are so sweet! thank you for your lovely comments on my blog...you made my day :)

Sarah C said...

Officially a blog stalker!