Sunday, February 20, 2011

and then...

After an OB appointment, I went home to make dinner. It was a my nightly routine for my third trimester: get home, feed and take the dogs out, start dinner, and drag my tired self to the couch to watch some Family Fued. Seriously, I watched SO much Family Fued those last few weeks of my pregnancy that I haven't really watched it since?! Well anyway, I got a text from Aaron, he was going to be late, someone took him out to lunch at work and he wasn't hungry. That left me with a double portion of tortellini. I ended up eating most of it. Ridiculous but true. And this is where Everett's birthday story starts. It's hard to believe it's been nearly a year since that night my water broke, since our little mister made his way into our hearts and lives, and a year since we just "became" parents.

No comments: