Wednesday, February 9, 2011

dog bowls? don't mind if I do...






When I put Everett down, he's got one thing on his mind: dog bowls. I usually try to stop him, because there is typically water in one of them and dog crumbs in the other. This day he obviously got his way. He spent 20 minutes banging those aluminum bowls on our new kitchen floor. It's amazing what amuses him. I am just not buying him toys anymore. We played with an amazon box and a dog chain for 15 minutes tonight. Seriously. What a crazy kid  :)

4 comments:

Take Nothing for Granted said...

Such a cutie. He is getting so big!

h. no. said...

Hey, your floor looks great! As does Everett :)

ABender said...

Thanks for this post...it only confirmed more not to buy my future children lots of toys! The best toys are already in our kitchen cabinets! Everett is such a cutie :)

Tim and Ruthie Hoving said...

this is EXACTLY how things go at our house! Owen also really enjoys rolls of toilet paper...