Saturday, February 26, 2011

month 6

Month six was hard. I had 6 perfectly perfect months at home with Everett. Month 6 I had to go back to work. I've been a teacher for the last 4.5 years and I love it, but I found that I love Everett more. It was a hard transition back to work. Trying to balance it all proved difficult--- working all day, still nursing 4 times a day, cooking, cleaning, loving my husband, son and doggies. But, we were blessed. Blessed with God's perfect plans for Everett. A week before school started, the Lord provided my dear friend Missy to watch Everett (You can read the story here). It has been such an incredible blessing to watch my friend love my son and make him a part of her family. While month 6 was rough, it was bearable because of the Lord's provision.

No comments: