Some fun facts about our newest little love:
* We originally thought we'd start trying in September, but I wasn't ready. I wanted more time with my wild and crazy man.
* I knew I was pregnant before I took a test:
Rewind to June 2009--- the week that I got pregnant with Everett, I got an email from my friend Jess. She said she had a dream that I was pregnant, which was a few weeks before I even took a pregnancy test. It turned out she was right and I was pregnant with our little man. Fast forward to the end of December. My dear friend Charity sent me an email and said that she had a dream I was pregnant. It was (again) weeks before I would find out, but with the same exact thing happening before, I just knew I was pregnant! I love the way my friends dreams are so prophetic!
* My parents were in town when I found out that I was "officially" pregnant. In fact, my mom was the first to find out because I wanted to surprise Aaron.
* I told Aaron by putting Everett in a big brother tshirt when he woke up and sent him into the bedroom. His expression was priceless. We did the same to tell the rest of the family.
* I spent most of January and February on the couch, because I was so dang exhausted. The worst symptom I had was definitely fatigue. I was only nauseous for a few weeks, but ended up having a nasty cold for over a month.
* I've thrown up more with this new baby and in random places like Everett's bedroom trash can and Jazmine Thai restaurant during Valentine's dinner. hahahaha
* According to our first ultrasound, baby 2 is right on schedule for his/her September arrival. The heartbeat sounds great and was 160 at our last appointment!
* We decided not to find out the sex of baby 2. We are so excited to be surprised when he/she's born!
* If you ask Everett what's in mommy's belly he yells- baby! It's so darn cute. I'm not really sure he understands quite what that means though :)
* We already decided on a boy name and no we aren't telling. Now, if we could just agree on a girl name!
* I'm finally feeling human again and got some energy back. Thank goodness for the second trimester!